Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a global multidisciplinary firm with over 40 offices in the UK plus more all over the world. We are working with them to source a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their St Albans office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be involved in the detailed design of Roads & Drainage on a range of building related infrastructure projects - Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Energy, Leisure, Hospitality and more.
Location: This vacancy is in the firm's St Albans office, a historical city known for its cathedral & museum. You can get into London Euston from St Albans station in less than 45 minutes!
- Must be a Chartered or near Chartered Infrastructure Engineer,
- Must have 8 years+ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer,
- Must have extensive roads & drainage design experience,
- Must be an ambitious individual who is actively working towards moving into a managerial position,
- Good report writing skills,
- Good client facing skills,
- Experience in a range of design software,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer is guaranteed a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a strong pipeline of exciting infrastructure projects to work on. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.