Fantastic opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer to join a fast-growing practice in their vibrant Brighton office.
We are currently seeking a skilled Structural Engineer with the benefit of several years' UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with an excellent client of ours located in Brighton. This practice is a small, independent consultancy who are successful in a number of different markets including commercial as well as high-end residential and other bespoke projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery, forming part of a dynamic and growing design team at the Brighton head office.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Engage with and mentor junior members of the team
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Chartered Structural Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
* Several years' relevant UK consultancy experience
* Experience with stakeholder and client management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus. Also, they offer the unique opportunity to take up to 3 month' leave at half pay, should you wish to pursue other interest, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 today for more information on this fantastic opportunity.