Fantastic opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer to join a fast-growing practice in their vibrant Brighton office.
We are currently seeking a skilled Structural Engineer with the benefit of several years' UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with an excellent client of ours located in Brighton. This practice is a small, independent consultancy who are successful in a number of different markets including commercial as well as high-end residential and other bespoke projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery, forming part of a dynamic and growing design team at the Brighton head office.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Engage with and mentor junior members of the team
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Chartered Structural Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
* Several years' relevant UK consultancy experience
* Experience with stakeholder and client management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus. Also, they offer the unique opportunity to take up to 3 month' leave at half pay, should you wish to pursue other interest, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 today for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly