Graduate/Assistant Infrastructure Engineer
A world renowned currently working on a wide range of projects across all sectors both in the UK and abroad. To support the Practice’s continued growth
and development we are looking to recruit a civil engineer with 1-3 years’ post-graduate experience (or equivalent knowledge level) to join our team of design engineers.
The role will involve the preparation of preliminary and detailed design of civil engineering
infrastructure including roads and drainage in accordance with statutory requirements, national and international standards and codes of practice. The successful candidate will assist in the preparation of planning applications, compliance requirements, tender documents and procurement of specialist surveys; managing smaller scale projects, monitoring construction activities and interfacing with public and private clients.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, works independently as well as part of a team, is enthusiastic,friendly and has the desire to develop with us as the Practice grows.
Experience and qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Applicants must have a minimum 1-3 years post-graduate experience working in a civil
engineering or consultancy role. Candidates who do not have 1-3 years’ experience but can demonstrate the necessary skills may apply and will be considered.
• Working on development infrastructure – foul & surface water drainage design, SUDS
design, road specifications, flood risk assessments.
• Familiarity with current safety and health (construction) legislation.
• A working knowledge of relevant software, including Microsoft Project, Excel and Word,
Micro Drainage and Autocad.
• Knowledge of Revit, Vehicle Tracking, Civils3D and Cut & Fill Analysis would be an advantage.
Key skills, characteristics and attributes
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and build effective working
relationships while taking ownership and responsibility for designated projects.
• A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Self-motivated, reliable and dedicated.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and fun.
For second to none training and fast track career progression, please contact Mohamed Elgarf on 0203 4901532 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate/Assistant Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly