Director, Structures - Central London
£110k-£120k + Benefits
We are working with one of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm, to find them a Chartered Director of Structures to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis to head up their talented Structures team who have delivered an impressive portfolio of innovate projects both UK based & international.
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Experience in managing staff at all levels involving delegating, overseeing & mentoring,
- Excellent business development skills,
- Be confident in promoting the company to existing & prospective clients and winning new business,
- Experience on a wide range of complex and challenging projects, both within the private and public sectors.
You will be responsible for all financial aspects of each project, providing monthly reports on costs & profit. You will have excellent communication skills, capable of presenting new projects to clients and coordinating multi-discipline teams to achieve best results. Attendance at board meetings will be required regularly, and you will manage all resources for the team.
This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional individual to bring your extensive experience to this prestigious company. Only Chartered candidates will be considered! To apply, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.