Project Engineer - Cardiff
£35k-£40k + benefits
Our client is well-known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise; they currently have an opening for a Project Engineer to join their building structures team on a full-time permanent basis in their Cardiff office.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Graduate member of IStructE or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 5 years' industry experience,
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Getting involved with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
The successful Structural Project Engineer will be responsible for the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a successful consultancy working on projects across various sectors.
For more information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120