Project Engineer - Cardiff
£35k-£40k + benefits
Our client is well-known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise; they currently have an opening for a Project Engineer to join their building structures team on a full-time permanent basis in their Cardiff office.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Graduate member of IStructE or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 5 years' industry experience,
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Getting involved with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
The successful Structural Project Engineer will be responsible for the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a successful consultancy working on projects across various sectors.
For more information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly