Structural Engineer in Glasgow City Centre
Your new company
A very successful independent consultancy in Scotland who have continually experienced gradual growth and increase in workload, mainly due to their excellent client retention. They expect to design and deliver, to the highest possible standard, on a variety of projects ranging from small-scale residential developments to multi-million pound structural design projects.
In your new role you will:
- Be Responsible for the structural design and analysis involved in a variety of projects within a range of sectors including residential, commercial, retail and leisure to name a few.
- Be given a high level of responsibility in order to promote full involvement in the project cycle
- Enhance your current skills by working alongside talented and experienced engineers from a range of backgrounds.
- Visit site projects when necessary
- Write reports and carry out relevant calculations
- Liaise with clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar and proven experience in the building structures sector. It is important that you have a high level of competency in the use Auto-CAD. Good communication skills for working with the engineering team and external clients is a necessity.
What you'll get in return:
- Salary £27000 -£35000 + Excellent Benefits
- The chance to join a fun, vibrant and professional culture that encourages employee growth
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Best in Industry support towards Chartership
- Excellent scope for development and progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.