Civil Infrastructure Engineer
I've just taken in a new vacancy with one of my clients, an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & Ireland, who is seeking to grow their civil engineering team by appointing a talented & ambitious Civil Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer on a full-time permanent basis. Due to a heavy pipeline of projects they are hoping to make several key appointments into their civils team in the coming months, and are therefore open to Engineers of all levels.
The successful Civil Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Be a Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (ICE),
- Have previous highways & drainage design experience,
- Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with the ability to convey your ideas to colleagues & clients and build relationships effectively,
- Hold a valid driving licence,
- Be conversant with a wide range of design software including Microdrainage / WinDes, PDS, AutoCAD & Civil 3D.
This is a great opportunity to join their dynamic team and run your own small projects as well as work on larger projects supervised by the Principal. You will be undertaking the highways & drainage design on a range of developments, directing Technicians & checking their work and more Senior candidates will be expected to be able to identify business opportunities & secure new clients. Other duties will include report writing, producing Flood Risk Assessments and liaising with clients & statutory bodies.
If you would like to know more about this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Conrad Consulting to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details and a full job description can be provided.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.