Associate Director - Ecology
An exciting opportunity to join an industry leading environmental consultancy in their London office as an Associate Director, leading the Ecological team.
You will be working for an award-winning consultancy, that has over 10 offices in the UK.
- Full Membership of CIEEM
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Charted Ecologist or Environmentalist (or working towards)
- Hold a great crested newt and class 1 bat license
- Experience of planning appeal hearings and expert witness work
- Proven experience leading and mentoring junior staff
- Managing and mentoring the ecology team
- Preparing technical reports and fee proposals
- Attend Planning Appeal Hearings and Public inquires
- Assisting with business development
- Local authority and client liaison
- Preparing monthly financial reports
Competitive Salary ranging from £52,000 - £62,000, dependant on experience.
Generous annual leave, Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Associate Director - Ecology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly