A skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer with at least three years' consultancy experience is sought by this award-winning multi-discipline consultancy in their busy Hove head office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, working closely with experienced structural engineers whilst working towards chartership in a dynamic, yet challenging design environment.
The ideal Structural Engineer will be a quick learner and become familiar with the unique engineering services this consultancy provide. Our client is seeking a confident individual who has a degree in civil or structural engineering looking for a new challenge.
At present, projects include Public Sector, Industrial and large-scale Residential schemes as well as Marine works, so this is the chance to be exposed to a highly diverse project portfolio.
Having just taken on a £100m+ water's edge development, this is a truly great chance to get stuck into some high profile projects.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of Structural design across a range of different sectors
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* At least three years' experience and be working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proven design experience in a range of building materials
* Excellent communication skills
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* 32 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays
* Highly-rewarding career in a friendly team environment
* Childcare Vouchers & Ride to Work Scheme
* Excellent support to Chartership and approved ICE Training scheme
* Variety in workload in this multi-disciplinary consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join an industry-leading independent consultancy, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information on 01728 726136.