Senior Structural Engineer (Partnership Potential)
Senior Structural Engineer (Partnership potential) - St Albans
£50k-£55k + Benefits
Our client is an established & highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently on the lookout for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join their office in St Albans on a full-time permanent basis to help with their increasing workload.
Projects: Educational, Residential, High-Rise, Industrial, Retail and more.
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
- Experience running both refurbishment & new build projects using all main materials including timber, concrete and steel
- Experience mentoring junior Engineers
- Experience monitoring project costs
- Good communication skills and the ability to represent our client at meetings and site visits
The successful Senior Project Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with a clear track of career progression to Partner within a growing office.
If you would like to know more about our client & this Senior Project Structural Engineer vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.