Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Full Time
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Cardiff
£45k-50k + benefits
Conrad Consulting has teamed up with a global multi-disciplinary firm with over 40 offices in the UK alone, plus more all over the world.
We are assisting them in their search for a Infrastructure Engineer to join their Cardiff office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be involved in the detailed design of Roads & Drainage on a range of building related infrastructure projects - Residential, Mixed-Use, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure and more.
- Must be a Chartered or near Chartered Infrastructure Engineer,
- Must have 4 years+ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer,
- Must have roads & drainage design experience,
- Must be an ambitious individual who is keen to work towards a Senior role,
- A good understanding of S278, S38 and S104 Agreements,
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage / WinDes,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a strong pipeline of exciting infrastructure projects to work on.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly