1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a structural Engineer looking for something a little different from the usual consultancy vibe?
My client is a well-established and highly-reputable specialist in structural engineering design and repairs based in the South East of England. Due to a growing workload, they are now seeking to appoint a skilled and experienced Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time basis either working remotely from home, or at their busy Uckfield head office.
Ideally you will be chartered, or be close to being so as well as having at least ten years' UK consultancy experience in a Structural Engineering design environment.
If you are growing tired of the typical day in a consultancy design office, this could be a great opportunity to expand your skill set and develop into a new environment.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally you will be chartered (CENG, MICE,or MISTRUCTE) or close to being so
* Ten years' UK consultancy experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
This fantastic opportunity will allow a great deal of flexibility for the right Structural Engineer, as well as great benefits including a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone and company car. Speak to Darryl Yates on 01728 726135 today for more information on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly