Senior Structural Technician
Senior Structural Technician - Cambridge
£36k-£40k + benefits
Our client is a renowned firm of engineering consultants and building surveyors who offer a wealth of services from their various offices, with structural engineering at their core.
Their busy Cambridge office has an exciting opening for a Senior Structural Technician on a permanent basis.
Project Workload: Will include offices, residential, high rise, mixed use development and retail amongst others.
Your responsibilities (amongst others):
- Manage a team
- Ensure successful project delivery
- Ensuring quality of drawings
- Produce fee proposals
- Work closely with engineering teams
- Mentor and train more junior colleagues
- Proficient in BIM/Revit
- Proficient in 2D CAD GA & Detailing
- Minimum HNC/HND relevant qualification
- Ability to interpret engineer's requirements
- Experience managing a team
They will expect the successful candidate to have excellent buildings structures experience, good communication skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team when under pressure.
In return, your hard work and expertise will be rewarded with ongoing career advancement, assistance in developing your skills and an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please call Graham Ventham for a chat and the opportunity to interview.