This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer to join a successful, growing and dynamic company focused on the provision of safe engineering solutions, including rope access, confined space entry and suspended access services.
The ideal candidate will be an engineer with a minimum of 3 years professional experience. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
• Be a graduate in Civil or Structural Engineering or from a relevant discipline.
• Have proven experience in the effective handling of all aspects of contracts.
• Have experience of railway and highway structures and/or structures inspections and/or structure maintenance.
• Have proven ability to lead projects and manage teams.
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Have extensive compliance and H&S understanding.
• Rail/Highways/Bridge sector experience (highly desirable).
• Have experience working on and managing sites.
• Have temporary works design experience (desirable).
• Be proficient in the use of structural analysis software package (S-Frame desirable).
• MS Project experience (desirable).
• Locally based (Edinburgh/Lothian) would be advantageous.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide support/advice through all stages of projects.
• Manage works from tender through to completion.
• Produce project programs.
• Manage professional teams.
• Undertake cost control and budget reporting.
• Ensure that projects meet their objectives (time, cost and quality).
• Client Relationship management.
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly