Senior Arboricultural Consultant
Are you an ambitious Arboricultural consultant looking for that elusive promotion to Senior level? Would you like to work for an industry leading environmental engineering consultancy? Then I want to hear from you.
You will be based in their Southampton office, working in a multi - disciplinary team working on a variety of high profile projects throughout the UK, including infrastructure and mixed-use development sites projects. Due to the collaborative nature of the role, you will also have the opportunity to support other technical disciplines and partake in business development and networking.
- Suitable Arboricultural Qualification
- Experience writing tree survey reports, Arboricultural Implications Assessments and Arboricultural Method Statements
- Ability to provide advice in relation to demolition/construction
- Ability to use AutoCAD to produce tree survey data
- An understanding of the planning process and production of technical information
A competitive salary of £28,000 - £38,000, dependant on experience.
Generous annual leave, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, ability to buy or sell holiday and much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral