Chartered Structural Engineer
Are you an experienced Chartered Structural Engineer currently considering a move on the South Coast?
Does working for a small independent consultancy with an excellent reputation appeal to you?
Led by a Chartered Engineer, my client is a highly reputable Structural Engineering consultancy with a varied project portfolio ranging from small domestic alterations, to full insurance rebuilds and public sector works.
Due to an ever-increasing order book, they are currently seeking a Chartered Structural Engineer to help lead the structural division of their head office located in sunny Christchurch!
This practice is famed for its low staff turnover - many people have been with the company for a number of years. In joining the team, you will be making a fantastic positive move to a consultancy that will offer you the support to really put your own stamp on projects.
As a Chartered Structural Engineer, your experience should include:
* Extensive buildings structures design in a range of materials including masonry, concrete and steel
* Experience working on industrial, education, residential and commercial schemes
* Knowledge of AutoCAD preferred and if you have experience using Revit this would be an advantage.
* Chartered Structural Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
On offer for the Chartered Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
* Competitive pension contribution
* Relaxed working environment
* Idyllic office location
Excellent opportunity to take on a Senior Structural Engineer role in a well-established practice working on a diverse project portfolio, with a competitive salary and benefits package, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information on 01728 726136.