Graduate Structural Engineer
Are you fulfilling your potential in your current graduate role? Is there a clear progression path to develop your career as a Structural Engineer right now?
This well-established structural engineering consultancy is seeking to expand their buildings structures team at their busy Hove head office by bringing on board a Structural Engineer with a minimum of two years' post-graduate UK consultancy experience to work on a varied portfolio of buildings projects.
You will have the opportunity to join a busy and dynamic multi-disciplinary firm who successfully deliver projects to a range of clients in different sectors.
Your role as a Graduate Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, RC and masonry where appropriate
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Engage with and mentor junior members of the team
Having obtained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering you will now have the ability to design in all traditional materials and produce outline sketches, instructing technicians in drawing production. You will have good communication skills and a strong desire to succeed and progress. Knowledge of AutoCAD and TEDDs would be an advantage, although not essential.
Structural Engineers with less than the requisite two years' experience will not be considered for this role as our client is ideally seeking someone with good project knowledge and experience for their busy practice.
For further information about this excellent opportunity, speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136.