Senior Structural Technician
Our client is a well established multi-discipline practice in Bristol who have, as a result of an increased workload, created the opportunity for a Senior Structural CAD Technician to become part of their dynamic team.
If you are an experienced individual who has extensive experience with steel and RC detailing and who has the ability to work with full autonomy, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
As a Senior Structural CAD Technician, you will appreciate how important it is to ensure client satisfaction and the delivery of visionary design whilst adhering to budgets and time frames.
Requirements of the Senior Structural CAD Technician:
* Minimum HND/HNC
* Several years' experience working on building structures
* Full proficiency in AutoCAD
* Knowledge of BIM and use of Revit
* Ideally experience in RC Detailing
* Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
* Good communication skills
On offer for the Senior Structural CAD Technician:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Competitive pension contribution
* Be part of a growing team
* Genuine career progression
This is a unique opportunity to progress your career, so if you are interested in this vacancy and think it could be the role for you, please give Jessica Snelling at Conrad Consulting a call on 01728 726 138.