Senior Structural Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a role that allows you to work autonomously, whilst having control over the projects you work on?
An opportunity has been created for Structural Engineer with the benefit of a minimum four years' UK experience to fill a permanent opening with an excellent Structural client of ours located in Hove.
This particular practice is successful in numerous markets including commercial as well as residential and you would be directly involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery. This is a genuine opportunity to play an integral part in projects at all the relevant stages, so if this is attractive to you, get in touch today.
Their Structures team is growing, and you will be expected to take a pro-active role in the design process as well as mentoring and supporting junior members of staff where possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to play a major part in the growth of a small independent company, whilst developing their skills further.
Ideally, you will be looking towards becoming chartered, but this not essential!
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of designs in all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and reinforced concrete and masonry
* Great communication skills in order to liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities where relevant
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
* Flexible working considered
* Dynamic team run by a successful chartered engineer
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus, so get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today for more information on 01728 726136.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly