Are you a Structural Engineer in need of a change and some career progression? Are you looking to work in an idyllic seaside location? Look no further, as this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Right now, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful independent consultancy at their vibrant Eastbourne head office.
Your new role will see you working across many sectors including residential, insurance, heritage and retail projects, so the portfolio is diverse.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Experience designing in steel and concrete
* The ability to work to Eurocodes, although a knowledge of British Standards would also be an advantage
* Competency in the use of AutoCAD
* A minimum of five years' UK consultancy experience
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Motivated and hard-working with the ability to work under minimal supervision
This opportunity would be suited to a Structural Engineer who is looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current design team to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further.
Ideally applicants should be chartered within ICE or IStructE, or working towards this, with a minimum of five years' UK consultancy background.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £42,000 per annum
* Competitive employer pension contribution
* Autonomy and the chance to work with minimal supervision in a well-established practice
* Idyllic seaside office location
For more information on this unique new opportunity, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.