Principal Civil Engineer
Are you a skilled and ambitious Civil Engineer with a background in drainage? Are you looking to progress your career and take on more responsibility?
This dynamic and innovative Civil Engineer consultancy, whose Berkshire head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to lead their own design team and progress their career further.
Working across a wide range of schemes, as an experienced Civil Engineer, you will be exposed to projects regularly in excess of £10m in value.
Requirements of the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience within a consultancy environment
* Relevant software proficiency including MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Proven track record of producing Flood Risk Assessments
* High level of technical infrastructure engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
* Proven experience of successful project delivery
* Ideally you will hold a relevant degree in Civil Engineering, or a related discipline
On offer for the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Salary is highly competitive and negotiable for the right person
* Diverse project workload
* Relaxed non-corporate office atmosphere
* A genuine sense of autonomy
In return you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant head design office. Competitive and negotiable package as well as upward career progression on offer, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information.