Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer:
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum plus Benefits
Are you ready to join a successful, forward thinking company who value their people?
If you answered yes, then this unique opening could be for you!
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their vibrant office in Plymouth. They are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with experience in Civil 3D and Microdrainage. Minimal AutoCAD work will also be required.They have stated that the right attitude and ambition is essential.
You will be working on projects ranging from education, infrastructure to residential. Along with offering a varied workload and a friendly office environment, my client also offers many benefits including 25 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy an additional 5.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Competent user of the following:
- Civils 3D
- Microdrainage / Windes
- Flood risk (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Holiday purchase and buy back scheme enabling the purchase of up to 5 additional days leave, spreading the cost over 8 months
* Group life assurance cover
* Long-term sickness scheme
* 5% Company pension contribution
If you would like the chance to develop your career with this fantastic company, then please contact Jessica Snelling on 01728 726 138.