Senior / Principal Engineer
One of the South East of England's most highly respected and privately owned developers is set to appoint a senior infrastructure engineer to their team in Letchworth.
This is an award winning firm who seek candidates with strong technical skills to work on a broad range of notable residential projects from small to large scale.
Self-motivation and ambition are essential, which you will instil in your team.
You will be required to liaise at all levels attending site and Local Authority meetings.
Knowledge and experience should include:
- Civil Engineering degree or HNC
- Approximately 7+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent IT skills including packages such as Windows+ or PDS
- Analytical mind and methodical approach
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ideally MICE charted status or incorporated
- Ability to prepare detailed technical reports
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced roads and drainage design engineers who are seeking to take the next step on their career ladder.
Contact Graham Ventham to get your CV in front of this blue chip firm.
Apply for Senior / Principal Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly