Senior Civil Engineer
This well-established civil engineering consultancy are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer to join them at their office located in Wakes Colne. You will be joining a practice that works across the South East with award-winning work ranging from small-scale developments to large-scale commercial projects.
As a Civil Engineer, you will have experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design with a minimum of four year's consultancy experience. Ideally, you will have experience of AutoCAD, and MicroDrainage (Windes) and Civil 3D (or PDS ) as well as a good working knowledge of S278, S38 & S104 agreements.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Experience in residential, and commercial infrastructure design
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three year's design office experience.
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, and MicroDrainage (Windes) and Civil 3D (or PDS)
* Full UK Driving licence
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Relaxed, yet challenging work environment
* Diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status if not obtained already
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career towards chartership, with the possibility of becoming a Senior member of the design team from the outset.
If this sounds like the ideal next move for you, get in touch with Graham Ventham to discuss.