Graduate Structural Engineer
Are you an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer looking to take your career to the next level?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a successful team of experts?
I am looking for a Structural Engineer to join my clients consultancy practice in Bristol. You will be working with a 14 strong team of experts and have the opportunity to manage your own projects. Projects range from residential to retail development, with projects typically at £4-5 million in value. You will be meeting with clients so excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Minimum of 3 years experience
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Tedds
* Knowledge of Civil 3D desirable but not essential
* Ability to manage own projects
* Full drivers licence
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 Per annum
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Modern office environment
* Assisted Chartership
If you would like to be considered for this unique opportunity, please contact Jessica Snelling on 01728 726 138.