Structural CAD Technician
Skilled AutoCAD and Revit user seeking an exciting new role in Croydon?
Our client has created a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to work on significant projects primarily in the commercial new build sector. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit in relation to new building design is essential for this role. You will be offered excellent career development opportunities plus varied, challenging and growing workload. Revit training is on offer for the right person.
Requirements of the Structural CAD Technician:
* A minimum of four years' experience working in the UK in a similar role
* 3D modelling experience using Revit, ideally
* Highly proficient AutoCAD user
* Knowledge and interest in building structures
On offer for the Structural CAD Technician:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* 10% employer contribution pension scheme
* Flexible working considered
* Genuine career progression
* Truly diverse workload
This is a great opportunity to join a small, yet dynamic family-run practice with a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality projects on behalf of major clients, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726136 today for more information.