Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned consultancy?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities as a Civil Engineer?
Take your career to the next step by joining this highly-regarded civil and structural engineering consultancy at their vibrant design office in Sevenoaks.
As a Civil Engineer with Infrastructure experience, you will be joining a dynamic company that works across the UK on award-winning projects ranging from large-scale mixed-use developments to education and healthcare facilities - so the project portfolio is certainly diverse with projects regularly in excess of £30m in value.
You will utilise your experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design ideally with a minimum of three year's UK consultancy experience. You will also have experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (Windes) as well as a good working knowledge of S278, S38 & S104 agreements.
This particular practice seeks to reward high quality work, so with an annual bonus structure, continued learning and development as well as growing and diverse order book, they could offer you the best chance to propel your career as a Civil Engineer to the next level. support towards chartership will be given as professional development is one of the core values of the company.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three years' experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (WinDES)
* Experience of S278, S38 and S104 agreements.
* Full UK Driving licence
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status if not already obtained
This is a great opportunity for a keen and ambitious Civil Engineer to take the next step forward in their career by joining an established name. If you are ready to progress, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new opportunity.