Senior Civil Engineering Technician
If you're a current, high-performing Civil Engineering Technician who feels they have stagnated and are in need of a new environment in which to develop, this could be perfect for you.
Since a company re brand at the turn of the Millennium the company has grown to have four offices across the Midlands and holds the prestigious title of "Consultant of the Year" - awarded to them at the 2017 East Midlands Property Dinner.
Their philosophy is built around a hands-on approach, meaning the successful Civil Technician will benefit from working with Directors who involve themselves with project work directly, on a daily basis.
They are currently 60 strong overall, with around 12 members of staff in their Derby office.
Requirements of the Civil Engineering Technician:
* To prepare Roads and Drainage Drawings
* To prepare drainage designs using WINDES
* To prepare swept path analysis for roads
* To prepare flood routing diagrams
* To arrange and coordinate Statutory consents for civil works
* To liaise and communicate directly with Clients, Architects and Local Authorities
Please note, Senior Civil Technicians should not be put off applying. The firm have stated they are flexible on seniority and experience level and the salary on offer would reflect this.
There is a strong benefits package on offer for the successful candidate including:
- £28,000-36,000 basis salary (dependent on experience)
- Life Assurance
If you're still not 100% sure and would like to find out more prior to applying, then please call Matt Thomas at Conrad Consulting for more information.