With offices across the North of England, our client can successfully deliver a range of civil and structural engineering services across public and private sectors.
Their small office in York is looking to enhance the team by bringing in an experienced CAD Technician.
Candidates who can work on both civil and structural schemes would be preferred, but a strong structural background is very important.
The successful CAD technician will be proficient in AutoCAD, with knowledge of either Revit/Civils 3D an advantage, but training is on offer.
- Ability to understand design process
- Assist engineers and graduates in provision of information
- Receive brief from engineers in form of structural design
- Produce CAD / BIM drawings
- Produce reinforcement drawings
- Develop the detail of the design components of the structures
As a CAD Technician you will have good communication skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels internally and with external clients.
You will be offered good career progression but will also be expected to be proactive in your own development.
If you are a conscientious CAD Technician with strong attention to detail and desire to succeed, please call Graham Ventham now to be considered for this role.