Structural Design Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Structural Design Engineer to join their building structures team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
Projects: High-Rise, Commercial, Educational, Retail, Industrial, Cultural, Hotel and more.
Company Headcount: >600
Location: The office is located in Central London; nearest tube stations are Southwark & Borough.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Graduate member of IStructE or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 4 years' industry experience,
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Getting involved with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
The successful Structural Design Engineer will be responsible for the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients. Strong RC frame experience requirement and good knowledge of EuroCodes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this Structural Design Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham. A full job description can be provided to interested candidates.
Apply for Structural Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly