Senior Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
Egniol Environmental Ltd is an independent multi-disciplinary engineering, environmental and project management consultancy. We provide essential support across a wide of services at all stages in the development of infrastructure that improves our communities, protects our environment and creates value for our clients. Our purpose is not just what we do but the difference we make.
Egniol Environmental Ltd is an Accredited Gold Investors in People and ISO 9001:14001
Due to our expanding portfolio of land development projects we are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our Infrastructure team based in Milton Keynes.
The role involves:
- Undertaking engineering design and project management for a wide range of civil infrastructure projects.
- Provision of design and reporting within a multi-disciplinary office environment.
- Management of client relationships on allocated projects.
- Commercial delivery of projects ensuring timeframes and budgets are met.
- Collaborative working with other Egniol offices, particularly Bangor.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ post qualification experience in construction or engineering consultancy (with minimum of 5 years in a design consultancy).
- Design experience in roads and drainage. Experience in the use of MicroDrainage is essential, with experience of Civil 3D or equivalent an advantage.
- Chartered status, or close to achieving Chartership.
- Experience in managing design teams.
- Experienced in producing technical reports.
- Familiarity with construction contracts.
- Proven team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in training and professional development of junior staff is an advantage.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly