Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer to join a worldwide industry leading consultancy based in Hemel Hempstead. The successful candidate will be leading a multi-disciplinary team of environmental engineers, working on a variety of high-profile projects within the commercial, energy, healthcare, retail and education sector.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 8 years' experience within the environmental sector
- Extensive experience with contaminated land projects
- Extensive experience preparing health and safety reports
- Experience mentoring/managing junior Geoenvironmental staff
- Experience managing projects, including pricing and liaising directly with clients and suppliers
- The successful applicant will get a salary of between £40,000 - £46,000, dependant on experience.
- 30 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Personalised lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: Our dedicated Geo-Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral