Principal EIA Consultant
Are you looking for that next elusive step in your career to Principal? Are you looking to be part of an award-winning consultancy that works on some of the biggest projects within the environmental industry? Would you like to work for a company that puts you first? A company that is dedicated to employee development and internal progression? Then, I want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be leading a team of junior EIA Consultants working on a variety of projects in Manchester, including infrastructure, commercial and energy projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within the EIA sector
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- In depth knowledge of EIA, including guidelines, planning processes, environmental assessment methods and legislations
- Experience of coordination and project management
- Experience mentoring and manging junior EIA staff
- Variety of project experience within the EIA sector including, energy and commercial projects
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience.
- 32 Days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Employee Pension
- Personalised Lifestyle benefits
- and much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental and Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities. **
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral