Civil Design Engineer
Are you working for a multi-national engineering firm and tired of corporate life? We are pleased to offer the opportunity to join a boutique consultancy with more of a family feel.
We are supporting one of the UK's leading design consultants as they look to appoint a Senior Civil Design Engineer to their office in Manchester.
Whilst they have successfully launched several offices, they have retained a localised structure to each, allowing them to operate with full autonomy in each region. This has created a dynamic culture within and an environment in which ambitious engineers are not restricted by corporate policies and hierarchy.
You will be responsible for managing the design and delivery of roads and infrastructure projects in the North of England.
- You should be a Chartered Civil Engineer (or close to achieving)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a team of Civil Engineers and Technicians
- You should be commercially astute with the ability to interpret different forms of contract
- Ability to use appropriate software (Civil 3D/MX/Windes etc)
- Strong knowledge of relevant section agreements (278, 38 and 104)
A Chartered Civil Engineer can expect a starting salary of £42,000 - £48,000 depending on experience
Benefits package includes Pension, life assurance, healthcare, 26 days annual leave and a variety of flexible benefits such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work, buy addition holidays and more!
Apply as soon as possible as we anticipate this role will be highly contested.