Associate (Civil Engineering)
If you are currently working as a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer and looking for your chance to take on a senior opportunity, then please read on.
My client is looking to appoint an Associate to their Edinburgh office on a permanent basis.
You will join their roads/infrastructure development team.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Industrial and more.
- You will be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally, you will be CEng MICE
- It's expected you are proficient with either Civil 3D OR PDS & MicroDrainage and can comfortably oversee the design output of your team
- Ability to lead a project team
- Confidence to liaise with clients, third parties and local authority representatives
Joining as an Associate you can expect: £50,000 to £60,000, company car/car allowance, pension, company phone, healthcare, paid professional subscriptions and more.
Why apply: Opportunities to step into a senior role are few and far between. This position offers you that chance along with the support of existing Directors to help you transition into a commercially focussed role over time.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Nick to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.