Are you a Structural Engineer in need of a change of pace or scenery? Would you thrive in a small consultancy that prides itself on providing a quality design service? Read on to see how this opportunity could help drive your career forwards.
What's on offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
* Pension contribution
* Professional fees paid
* Genuinely diverse workload
Your new role as the Structural Engineer will see you working across several sectors including residential, healthcare, education and retail projects, so the portfolio is diverse. This company's approach focuses upon client satisfaction and they have maintained long-standing relationships in the region for a number of years.
This opportunity would be suited to a chartered Structural Engineer who is looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current design team to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further into their current markets and beyond.
Ideally, you will be chartered or close to being so, with a minimum of four years' UK consultancy background.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of three years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
For more information on this excellent new career-enhancing opportunity, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.