Are you a technically-sound Structural Engineer with the ambition to progress your career? Does your current role reward you with an annual bonus paid twice a year? Take your career forward and be rewarded by reading on about the benefits of this fantastic new role.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
* Performance related bonus paid twice a year!
* Overtime paid at 1.5 x times basic rate
* Support towards chartership
* Continued training and development
* Genuinely diverse workload
Right now, I am proud to be working with a dynamic and well-established client of mine, who are seeking a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer with career ambitions to join their busy head office in Hove.
As the new Structural Engineer, you will be joining a truly forward-thinking practice that will look to ensure that you reach your potential in the right environment. There is genuine career progression on offer here in addition to the benefits listed above! If you are looking to achieve chartership over the next couple of years, the Partners will support and encourage this wholeheartedly.
A quick look at their project portfolio shows you a diverse range of builds - from large-scale residential to mixed-use commercial developments and educational projects throughout the South of England.
This project workload will give you just the right exposure and experience as you move towards chartership, and with projects regularly in excess of £25m, you will be working on some of the more iconic and high profile builds the region has to offer.
Benefits on offer include a competitive salary plus paid overtime and a bonus paid twice a year, as this company are determined to ensure that your hard work and development is rewarded.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum three years' relevant UK consultancy experience as a Structural Engineer
* Good working knowledge of structural design in a range of materials including steel, RC, timber and masonry
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with established Structural Engineers as you work towards chartered MIStructE (or MICE) status. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent new career-enhancing opportunity.