A fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy as an EIA Consultant in their central Glasgow office. You will be joining an award-winning company, working on a variety of projects within the energy, commercial and residential sector. A Company focused on personal development and growth.
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience within the environmental sector
- Experience undertaking EIA's, including guidelines, planning processes, environmental assessment methods and legislations
- Experience coordinating and managing projects
- Technical input into environmental aspects of larger projects
- Coordinating a variety of EIA projects within multiple sectors
- Preparing environmental statements, including technical reviews and drafting of introductory and concluding chapters
- Client liaison
- A competitive salary of £24,000 - £32,000, dependant on experience.
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Professional training
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental and Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral