Senior Design Civil Engineer UK
Senior Design Civil Engineer UK
International Multidisciplinary Consultancy is currently seeking an experienced Senior Design Civil Engineer. This person will be involved in the direction of Civil Design through concept detail design through to construction and commissioning.
We are an integrated International Multidisciplinary Consultancy with a reputation for excellent client service and focusing on the professional development of our staff. We are at the cutting edge of design with opportunities to work in the largest BIM Level 2 projects in Ireland. We are also a recognised Great Place to Work Company.
This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a superb salary. It will suit an ambitious Civil Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer who has a proven track record in the UK market and who is now keen to take the next step in their career. You will progress your career whilst working on challenging landmark multimillion pound projects. The successful Civil Engineer will have the support of a large company but the ability to influence your own future in an expanding team.
This role will involve projects in the following areas;
Roads infrastructure, site development works, water and sewerage infrastructure for a variety of clients including both public and private sector.
The ideal candidate will have excellent people, technical and delivery skills. These skills will be employed to deliver projects for our varied client base.
Experience Required: -
The Candidate will be expected to:
- Have minimum of 7 years relevant experience preferably in a design environment.
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Lead the technical delivery of civil engineering projects
- Background in highway infrastructure design including securing approvals under Section 38 & Section 278, knowledge of 3D modelling and earthworks designs
- Excellent knowledge and experience working on large scale drainage and water supply Projects including securing Section 94, 104 & 185 technical approvals and knowledge of SUDs
- Develop more junior staff by technical training and mentoring
- Be up to date with developments and changes in industry
- Review designs, planning and tender packages and reports
- Contribute to the bidding process and the winning of future work
- Have competency in report writing.
- Have good project management experience.
- Be commercially aware and be able to manage Projects in line fee proposal
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), Team working skills and Technical skills
- Must be fluent in English and have a valid work permit to work in the UK
Ideal Candidate: -
The ideal candidate will in addition to the above will have some of the following expertise:
- Experience in the Contract Administration
- Experience and awareness of good business development practices
- Experience of engaging with Clients and building repeat business
- The ability to bring multi-disciplinary teams together to deliver schemes exceeding client expectations
- Experience working closely or with Contractors and Client bodies
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
- A completive salary
- Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors
- Opportunity to progress your careeer within OCSC
- Actively promote external learning with relevant professional bodies
- Ongoing accredited CPD Program
Apply for Senior Design Civil Engineer UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly