Senior Civil Engineer
Do you have the ambition to work for a truly market-leading independent consultancy? Is your current role giving you enough flexibility in terms of your work-life balance?
Our client can offer all of the above, as well as the chance to work on the region's most high-profile projects.
On offer to the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Competitive industry salary of up to £45,000
* Performance-related annual bonus
* Pension matched up to 7% employer contribution
* Annual professional subscriptions paid
This is a genuine opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's most prominent independently-owned multi-discipline consultancies, driving your career as a Civil Engineer forward within a well-established and highly-reputable team.
Projects currently include major residential developments, as well as Local Authority projects and other major mixed-use developments ranging in value.
If at this stage in your career your ambition is to become a Chartered Civil Engineer, this is the right company to join as they will support you every step of the way.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments as well as Utilities Planning
* Knowledge of Windes Microdrainage Civils 3D and AutoCAD
* Successful experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
The role offers a motivated and ambitious Senior Civil Engineer opportunity to work with a well-established and highly-reputable consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120 in order to discuss in more detail.