Senior Civil Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity for career progression within an award-winning and market-leading consultancy? Does the opportunity to lead a team of Civil Engineers align with your career aspirations? Grasp the opportunity to further your career and take on more responsibility as well as rewards by reading on about his fantastic new Infrastructure position.
On offer for you as the Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* 5% employer contribution pension scheme as standard
* Truly diverse workload
* Opportunity to lead a small team of engineers
My client is a successful multi-discipline consultancy, with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality highways and drainage schemes to a diverse portfolio of clients across the United Kingdom. They work closely with blue chip housing developers as well as commercial clients, so a knowledge of both sectors would be advantageous if you are to be successful in this role.
As the new Senior Civil Engineer, you will be given the chance to operate across several sectors from education and healthcare, to large-scale commercial developments and new towns, so the project portfolio is highly diverse with projects up to and around £100m in value.
In your new role, you will be responsible for all aspects of civil engineering output and will work alongside a dedicated infrastructure team who collaborate with the building structures unit to deliver a first-rate product.
As an experienced Civil Engineer with at least four years' Infrastructure experience, you will be willing to take a pro-active lead on projects and drive the team forwards in a Team Leader capacity. Demonstrable experience with Section 38, 104, 106 and 278 adoption procedures is essential for this role.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering or a similar discipline
* Minimum five years' UK consultancy experience
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Windes Microdrainage
* Experience in highways and drainage design across a range of developments including commercial and residential
* Proficient in the design of above and below ground drainage including SUDS
* Client-facing and site experience
This consultancy can provide you with a working environment that provides challenge, enjoyment and a genuine sense of satisfaction in the work that you will produce. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 to hear more details on this fantastic new opportunity to lead a truly dynamic Infrastructure team.