Associate Highways Engineer
Our client is an industry leading multidisciplinary firm with a rich history and multiple offices across the UK. They have an exciting new opening for an Associate Highways Engineer to join their Birmingham office on a full-time permanent basis.
They require someone experienced to come in & take on the role of managing their existing highways team, working on a range of projects from feasibility right through to construction.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- Be a Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A significant level of experience working on highways projects,
- Experience leading design teams & managing resources,
- Client facing skills,
- Growing their existing highways design capabilities,
- Business development including maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new business,
- Preparing technical reports & fee proposals,
- Reporting on project progress,
- Mentoring junior members of the team, ensuring work is being carried out to a high standard & ensuring their development,
- Experience of AutoCAD and other design software.
The successful Associate Highways Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role that's both technical & managerial. If you'd like to know more, please do send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Associate Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly