Associate Highways Engineer
Our client is an industry leading multidisciplinary firm with a rich history and multiple offices across the UK. They have an exciting new opening for an Associate Highways Engineer to join their Birmingham office on a full-time permanent basis.
They require someone experienced to come in & take on the role of managing their existing highways team, working on a range of projects from feasibility right through to construction.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- Be a Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A significant level of experience working on highways projects,
- Experience leading design teams & managing resources,
- Client facing skills,
- Growing their existing highways design capabilities,
- Business development including maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new business,
- Preparing technical reports & fee proposals,
- Reporting on project progress,
- Mentoring junior members of the team, ensuring work is being carried out to a high standard & ensuring their development,
- Experience of AutoCAD and other design software.
The successful Associate Highways Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role that's both technical & managerial. If you'd like to know more, please do send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.