Senior Transport Planner
Do you possess the ambition to take on a senior role working for one of the UK's foremost transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Are you looking to take the next step forward in your career as a Transport Planner? Read on for the benefits of the new and rare opportunity to progress!
On offer for you as the Senior Transport Planner:
* Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum, with regular reviews
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development
As part of their continued strategic growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in this world-renowned consultancy's busy design office in Basingstoke.
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from Transport Assessments & Urban Design as well as the design and provision of Smart Cities, so this represents a genuine opportunity to gain exposure to some exciting and complex infrastructure projects - some of the biggest in the region.
Requirements of the Senior Transport Planner:
* Minimum four years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Membership of a relevant professional body (CIHT, CILT, TPS, ICE).
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
This is a genuine opportunity to become part of a strong team within an organisation that has a reputation for delivering high quality transport solutions, so why not get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information?
Apply for Senior Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly