Senior Transport Planner
Do you possess the ambition to take on a senior role working for one of the UK's foremost transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Are you looking to take the next step forward in your career as a Transport Planner? Read on for the benefits of the new and rare opportunity to progress!
On offer for you as the Senior Transport Planner:
* Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum, with regular reviews
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development
As part of their continued strategic growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in this world-renowned consultancy's busy design office in Basingstoke.
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from Transport Assessments & Urban Design as well as the design and provision of Smart Cities, so this represents a genuine opportunity to gain exposure to some exciting and complex infrastructure projects - some of the biggest in the region.
Requirements of the Senior Transport Planner:
* Minimum four years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Membership of a relevant professional body (CIHT, CILT, TPS, ICE).
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
This is a genuine opportunity to become part of a strong team within an organisation that has a reputation for delivering high quality transport solutions, so why not get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information?