We are working with a leading engineering firm to find them an Infrastructure Engineer with about 4 years' industry experience.
The successful candidate will be joining their office on the outskirts of Sheffield and will be part of a skilled technical department on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be providing engineering support on residential developments and other roads and drainage schemes.
- Experience working on residential development and commercial projects
- Experienced in surface water and foul drainage design
- An HNC/HND or degree in Civil Engineering
- The ability to work well within a team
- Full proficiency in the use of PDS or MicroDrainage
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Health & Safety Regulations
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.