Associate EIA Consultant
Are you looking to join a consultancy that is passionate about sustainability and making a positive impact on the world? A company that's priority is their employees and their personal development? If you're looking for that next elusive promotion to Associate, then I want to hear from you.
An award winning consultancy with offices across the globe are looking to recruit an Associate EIA Consultant to join their Environmental team in London. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of high profile projects across the UK and overseas with a large focus on the middle east, including but not limited to projects within the rail, aviation, energy and urban regeneration sector.
- Minimum of 8 years EIA experience
- Experience working on a variety of projects either in the infrastructure, energy or urban regeneration sector
- Experience undertaking and managing EIA's
- Highly knowledgeable on UK and EU guidelines and legislations
- Experience managing and mentoring junior environmental staff
- Preferably chartered or currently actively working towards chartership
- A competitive salary of £48,000 - £54,000, dependant on experience.
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.