1 day left
- Full Time
Are you looking to join a consultancy which has one of the best reputations within the industry? A company that has offices across the world and is dedicated to their employees and their personal development? If you're an EIA Consultant with at least 2 years' experience within the Environmental sector, then I want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be part of an award winning multi-disciplinary team based in their Bath office. You will be working on variety of high-profile projects within the energy, urban regeneration and rail and aviation sector.
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of 2 years EIA/environmental experience
- Knowledge of EIA, including guidelines, planning processes
- Experience dealing with environmental assessment methods and legislations
- A competitive salary of £26,000 - £32,000, dependant on experience.
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
Apply for Environmental Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly