Senior EIA Consultant
Are you looking for that next step in your career to Senior? Are you an environmental professional with at least 4 years' experience within the EIA sector? If you're looking to join one of the most highly regarded consultancies within the engineering sector, then look no further.
Due to increased workload a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join an award winning consultancy as a Senior EIA Consultant, working on a variety of high profile projects across the aviation, rail, energy and urban regeneration sector both across the UK and overseas.
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of 4 years EIA experience
- Experience managing EIA projects, including guidelines and planning processes
- Experience dealing with environmental assessment methods and legislations and health and safety reports
- A competitive salary of £32,000 - £38,000, dependant on experience.
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.