Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. Our Civil Engineering division specialises in the water sector, as well as serving the broad spectrum of the built environment.
Currently we are looking for a Hydraulic/Wastewater Modeller to join our Modelling Team based at our Leicester head office. Your key responsibilities will include building and maintaining hydraulic models, analysis and production of modelled outputs, producing MapInfo plans, contributing to the production of Sewerage Management Plans and technical reports.
This role provides a challenging but exciting opportunity to develop within an established Hydraulic Modelling team, supported by a medium-sized multi-professional consultancy with 11 offices across the UK.
Ideally you will have:
- At least one year experience in wastewater modelling / building hydraulic models
- Experience with GIS databases (MapInfo) and Wallingford software (Infoworks CS/ICM)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and engineering principles
- Knowledge of WAPUG Code of Practice – desirable
- BSc / B.Eng degree
Remuneration / benefits
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days’ leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days’ additional leave
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
You will be based at our head office in the centre of Leicester, with excellent public transport links and discounted car parking nearby.