4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to join an award winning SME based in Bristol that is currently working on a variety of high profile projects within the South West and Wales? If you're an ambitious environmental engineer looking for that next challenge in your career, then I want to hear from you.
- At least 1 years 'experience within the environmental sector
- Experienced in Phase 1 & 2 site investigations
- Experience working on contaminated land projects
- A competitive salary of £22,000 - £28,000, dependant on experience
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Personalised lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- And much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Geo-environmental Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly